Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a Cayman PTS order submitted, but it is looking like my car won't be built until the earliest June (If I'm lucky). I also have a deposit down for the GT4... The above two have a lot of variables which are out of my control. I figure I would reach out to see if there if anyone is interested in selling their Spyder?
I'm looking for the following:

Color: White or Silver
Transmission: Manual
Interior: Open to color, but Sport Buckets are a must.
Wheels: Must have Spyder wheels with Factory Paint (Silver or Black)

Everything else I am open.

I figure if I can find a Spyder to my liking before the above get locked, I will be more than happy! Worth a shot.

Thanks in advance!

(BTW.... yes, I'm looking again. Last round didn't work out for me too well)

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have your exact car... but going to stick with it... Love it very much... Good luck and let us know how you make out.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
I have your exact car... but going to stick with it... Love it very much... Good luck and let us know how you make out.
This guy is planning on buying both a GTS and a GT4. It sounds like he may be in a position to make it well worth your while if you should change your mind... ;)

Reactions: USGPRU27

·
Premium Member
438 Posts

·
Premium Member
143 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Not exactly what you want, but I am going to be selling mine. It is white and manual with 10,000 miles. It does not have sport buckets but you can always have those added. I do not want to sell, this is by far my favorite car Ive ever owned but I have a newborn, the car is driven about once every 1-2 months and Im trying to buy a house.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not exactly what you want, but I am going to be selling mine. It is white and manual with 10,000 miles. It does not have sport buckets but you can always have those added. I do not want to sell, this is by far my favorite car Ive ever owned but I have a newborn, the car is driven about once every 1-2 months and Im trying to buy a house.
Just sent you a private message.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts