Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
PCA member and Site Donor
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

First time posting, but lurking for a while. Little back ground, I came across a 2006 CS that has 25,500 miles. It's a tip car and has chrono. That's about all there is as far as options. I can get it for a really nice price of under 32K.

Big thing is.... that for whatever reason, this car has had 5 owners on the Carfax. I plan on driving it for about 1 to 2 years and then sell it. UNLESS....I really fall in love with it.

Do you think that this is a HUGE cause for concern?

Thanks,

Homer

·
Premium Member
1,744 Posts
Thats a good price for a 2006 tip with that number of miles, but something doesn't seem right. I can't imagine a 4 year old car exchanging hands 5 times unless something is amiss.

·
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply.

The last owner had it for about 6 months then found out that they were pregnant. That's the reason THEY got rid of it. It was actually a Porsche CPO car at one point.

I'll bring it by the local dealership and see if they can pull the history on it.

I would love to have it and figure that if I drive it for a few years, I would not lose too much. Would be enjoying the car mean while.

·
Premium Member
1,744 Posts
Check the buying guide here. There is lots of good info in it. Also, make sure they pull the over-rev info.

·
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info guys. I decided that the 4-5 owners before me didn't matter much to me. Two of owners "title registrations" were the fact that they moved from state to state, so there were total of 4 registrations that belonged to 2 owners.

I bought it today! LOVE IT! Will keep lurking and learning!

Homer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts