Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • NOTICE - Before adding photos to posts on Planet-9, please review: Posting Photos on Planet-9

Wanted to Buy - OZ Alleggerita HLT SE 11x18 - No Longer Available

852 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  futurz 
#1 ·
Wanted to Buy - OZ Alleggerita HLT SE 11x18

Looking to buy:

Pair of OZ Alleggerita HLT SE Black with mach lip. 11x18 w/ 45 offset 5-130 bolt spacing

and/or

Pair of OZ Alleggerita HLT Black 11x18 w/45 offset 5-130 spacing

List Date: 10/30/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Wanted to Buy - OZ Alleggerita HLT SE 11x18
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

See less See more
#5 ·
Re: Wanted to Buy - OZ Alleggerita HLT SE 11x18

Actually, they are 305/35, my bad. Just over an inch wider than the 275's I'm running now and slightly shorter but keeping a positive rake.. It's an experiment and I'm relying on the guidance of the race shop here that is helping me. With the way we are setting up the suspension plus a Guard diff. we think it's going to work really well.

#6 ·

Actually, they are 305/35, my bad. Just over an inch wider than the 275's I'm running now and slightly shorter but keeping a positive rake.. It's an experiment and I'm relying on the guidance of the race shop here that is helping me. With the way we are setting up the suspension plus a Guard diff. we think it's going to work really well.
1) You are looking at a std wheel with a custom offset. Did you even find that size/offset on the OZ site as being available in a Porsche fitment?
2) 275/40-18 is what a lot of 987 peeps run. Oversized there but smaller than a 981 fitment.
3) Is it Hank's that is suggesting this 305? What is their experience on a 981 or are you the guinea pig? Are you after gearing mods via tires?

#7 ·

This size of wheel is used on the 2005 C4S (is that a 996?)and others. Tire Rack sells them. I did a dry fit with a 11" wheel with a different offset that I borrowed from someone just to see how close we were. It was a 64 offset and since I had on a 7mm spacer, it told me what I needed to know. Too much offset, but if a backed it off to 45 and got rid of the spacer it would be about right. It will fit. What we don't know yet is how it will affect the handling. I currently am using Nittos 275/40/18 in the rear.
It's not Hanks. Will send PM with more info since I am not comfortable mentioning names in public forums unless they are posting or have their permission. Just out of curiousity. Will send PM.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.