Discussion Starter #1

[TR]
[TD="width: 80, align: center"]
BoldRide.com
[/TD]
[TD="class: j"]

Watch a Porsche Cayman Lose Control…and a Tire
BoldRide.com
We've all had our little vehicle mishaps. Sometimes it's through no fault of our own and another driver is to blame, but sometimes it's because we're being idiots. Case in point, whoever is behind the wheel of this ill-fated Porsche Cayman. The whole ...
Watch: "Don't let your son drive your Porsche!"KHOU
Man loses control of Porsche in video as he speeds away from a green lightDaily Mail

all 5 news articles »
[/TD]
[/TR]

More...

·
Registered
2,911 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Idiots do what idiots do best...
And I should also mention that most of us were idiots when young. Most of us go through the school of hard knocks. But some are more careful than others and some come from lower socioeconomic levels where they don't get to drive a Cayman S until they have l learned the lesson of earning it and therefore respecting it greatly by the time they buy it with their own hard earned money.
I also need to mention that adrenaline + testosterone + wealth + lack of experience can be deadly. This kid or whoever was lucky somebody was not hurt badly or worse...

·
Next Porsche: 2022 992 GT3
4,105 Posts
i hate these bots so muchhhhhh ......
I thought you said you were going to close out the next thread that brought up this topic.....lol

·
Registered
2,911 Posts

·
Next Porsche: 2022 992 GT3
4,105 Posts
I can't ban the bot, no matter how much I would like to. Although a campaign to "Ban the Bot" sounds good.
I'm not saying ban the bot but perhaps close or merge the threads. Although they can be annoying...especially when I reply to the thread it started and there is no response....lol. I don't mind the bot really. Sometimes they bring something up that I hadn't seen before....of course, sometime they bring up the same topic 20 times. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts