Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEW TO PORSCHE SO THANKS FOR THIS FORUM !! I PURCHASED A 2014 CAYMAN S 2 YEARS AGO AND AM CURIOUS IF EVEYBODY IS EXPERIENCING WATER LEAKING ONT THE DOOR SILLS BUT NOT INTO THE CAR ALSO WATER LEAKS INTO THE REAR HATCH AREA CHANNELS BUT NOT INTO THE CAR . IS THIS NORMAL ?? ALL GASKETS SEEM TO BE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION NOT DRY NOT OUT OF SHAPE. NEVER SAW THIS
THANKS FOR THE ANSWERS
DAVID

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
NEW TO PORSCHE SO THANKS FOR THIS FORUM !! I PURCHASED A 2014 CAYMAN S 2 YEARS AGO AND AM CURIOUS IF EVEYBODY IS EXPERIENCING WATER LEAKING ONT THE DOOR SILLS BUT NOT INTO THE CAR ALSO WATER LEAKS INTO THE REAR HATCH AREA CHANNELS BUT NOT INTO THE CAR . IS THIS NORMAL ?? ALL GASKETS SEEM TO BE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION NOT DRY NOT OUT OF SHAPE. NEVER SAW THIS
THANKS FOR THE ANSWERS
DAVID
I have seen this in my trunk area (like you said, not into the trunk just inside on the plastic) after a wash in the driveway but never anywhere else and never if it’s been rained on or driven during a rain storm. I have no idea!

I just always chalked it up to water dripping back in when I open it to dry the jamb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I SEE WATER IN THE CHANNELS I WOULD CALL THEM ON BOTH SIDES OF TRUNK ARE ARE FRONT AND REAR AND THERE ARE NO RUBBER GASKETS THERE AFTER RAIN OR A WASH VERY WEIRD AND THANKS FOR A QUICK REPLY

·
Registered
330 Posts
David - is there a reason you're SHOUTING? That's what all-caps denote on Internet forums. These aren't telegrams - they're postings with upper AND lower case letters preferred.

·
Registered
15 Posts
David - is there a reason you're SHOUTING? That's what all-caps denote on Internet forums. These aren't telegrams - they're postings with upper AND lower case letters preferred.
My uncle does the "all caps" posts all the time and he's not aware of what all caps mean in the internet.

·
Registered
330 Posts
My uncle does the "all caps" posts all the time and he's not aware of what all caps mean in the internet.
Have you thought of telling him what it means? Perhaps he'd find the shift key..

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I HAVE A KEY MISSING ON MY KEYBOARD AND CAN'T SAY WHAT IT WAS FOR ORIGINALLY. ANY HELP?

:D

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
I did twice, he usually forgot. Besides, he got vision issue and prefer bigger letters when writing and reading.
FYI, you can scale up the size of text on Windows and even just in the browser. Browser is easiest, since you just use control + to do that (control-0 puts it back to normal, and control - makes it smaller).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts