Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'll be heading there w/ my S4 to run with the ACCNA (quattro club) Mon/Tue, but if things go the way I'm planning, I'll be joiningyou guys for PCA events next summer!

BTW - The PCA event is not on your calendar?

·
Registered
44 Posts
It'd be great if you guys could merge the two lists, maybe with an automated vCalendar link to add events to your own calendar?

I was looking some of the PCA events on the Metro NY PCA site- they're so cheap compared to ACCNA events!Is this becausethey tend to get crowded? And how much track time do you usually get per day? ACCNA is pretty good about not over-crowding, and you can generally get 4 25-35 minute sessions / day in a 2-day event.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Craig, how was your weekend at the Glen?

When I got there on Sunday for the ACCNA event, I found out that my instructor was driving a CS (a white one you may have seen around town or at the Seneca Lodge). Unfortunately, due to the scheduling of the events and the weather (too much fog), we barely got any track time over Mon/Tue, and I didn't get a chance to do a ride-along. I was very disappointed.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I wish we just had rain. We would've run in the rain, but the fog was thick enough that the cornerworkers couldn't see each other.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts