Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we are trying to figure out all the GT4 parts needed for the "S" and "GTS" body items mods...Stay Tune..

Any other request please let me know..here in the thread or PM..

We have the Side Scoop comming

We have the Center Bumper Grill comming

We have the Rear diffuser almost figured out..

We Have the Steering wheel Figured out

We have the rear Wing (Spoiler) firgured out (super expensive, holly cow)

Lemon

·
Registered
89 Posts
Please don't forget parkassist equipped vehicles when retrofitting the diffuser and front bumper!!

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Love your creativity!

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Please don't forget parkassist equipped vehicles when retrofitting the diffuser and front bumper!!

i think your out of luck when it comes to the GT4 rear diffusers for cars with front and rear sensors.. its one of the things they took out completely in the car..lucky for those people without the option..

Lemon

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
i think your out of luck when it comes to the GT4 rear diffusers for cars with front and rear sensors.. its one of the things they took out completely in the car..lucky for those people without the option..

Lemon
I'm obviously not a prospect for this with a 987.1 but isn't adding the park assist sensors just a set of holes? Or are there molded in fittings to do the mount in addition? If just holes you'd probably broaden your market if you could add them at request.

·
Next Porsche: 2022 992 GT3
4,105 Posts
I am interested in the GT4 side scoop and Spyder duck tail. I am going to photo shop to see what it would look like though.

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
I'm obviously not a prospect for this with a 987.1 but isn't adding the park assist sensors just a set of holes? Or are there molded in fittings to do the mount in addition? If just holes you'd probably broaden your market if you could add them at request.
Having replaced my diffuser/apron, yes....there are specific mounts built into the plastic itself. Is it an impossible thing? No, I doubt it. But not straightforward.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
I am interested in the GT4 side scoop and Spyder duck tail. I am going to photo shop to see what it would look like though.

You'll want your body shop to fill the embossed GT4 logos before painting them... :D

·
Registered
798 Posts
I want to see both on a boxster. I'm mostly interested in the scoops though. Thanks in advance if you're photoshopping this :)

·
Registered
706 Posts
Please let us Cayman guys know if the ducktail spoiler can be ordered separate from the wing. And confirm it will fit! I am definitely getting that one from you if so!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts