That's what I've been doing. For example, going to Articles / Cayman Articles / Cayman Performance Modifications, I get a list of articles which seem to open as expected. But the list of Cayman Performance Modifications articles goes for many pages (10 pages of articles show in my browser). First page works fine, but clicking Page 2 (at top or bottom) brings a screen saying:I see links and when I click on them they go to the articles. Pictures might be messed up. Don't go through the links by entering them directly. Follow the web crawler though the archives like its any website, clicking on the original links.
- Go to the way back machine Wayback Machine
- Enter Planet-9 Porsche Forum
- Click on the date you want, there are many like July 1, 2016 Planet-9 Porsche Forum
- Click on Articles Main Index - Articles
- As an example, click on service items Main Index - Articles
- Click on 981 Engine Air filter replacement 981 engine air filter replacement - Articles The article is there with pictures.
And after about 5 seconds, you're back at Page 1. This is using Chrome on Win 10. So most of the articles aren't accessible this way. There might be another way to bring them up, but I haven't found it yet.Loading...
00:18:54 May 30, 2016
Got an HTTP 302 response at crawl time