Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Former Member
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few pic’s from the drive home from our long weekendin theMonterey area for the Rolex Monterey Historic Automobile Races and Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance.

--- California’s Hwy 1 ---

---2006’s Best in Show --- 1931 Daimler Double-Six 50 Corsica Drophead Coupe, owned by Robert M. Lee of Reno, Nev.

--- Robert M. Lee and company just being informed of their victory. ---

zornet

·
Cayman Enthusiast
9,995 Posts
Thanks! I've been looking forward to these. Do you have more or a site to see more. They are terrific.

Edited by - Santa Fe on 08/22/2006 5:18:27 PM

·
Former Member
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks guys It’s pretty hard to take a bad shot with scenery that’s in front of you on HWY1. Santa Fe I haven’t had a chance to go through the pic’s after downloading them to my HD yet, I may post a few more later.

zornet

·
Former Member
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks guy's for the kudos.

Jhellow - Late arrival for the calendar, maybe next year’s entry.

German - Thanks, photographer no, just another passion.

MoJo2 - Nikon’s D200 / AF Nikkor 24-85mm 1:2.8-4 D and Welcome to the Club.

zornet

·
Cayman Enthusiast
9,995 Posts
Yes Bob, those are very nice. I've been wondering when you would share some more. The last one is the best looking car.

·
Former Member
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thanks again guy's for the kudos.

mpollard - Same name, not same bank roll. Next time you see Lee let him know that I have his BIS moment captured in very hi-resolution pic’s, he may like to have a copy.

beez - Always good to receive a plus from the man.

Santa Fe - I’m still way behind of my photo’s in PS, not enough time. “The last one is the best looking, that’s with some stiff competition. The Ferrari ’57 250 Testarossa is one of my all time favorites.

jhellow - Thanks, you’ll make the next SoCal run? mpollard has almost committed to be there.

zornet

·
Registered
263 Posts
Nice pictures - good job on the PP/PS work too /fckeditor/editor/images/smiley/MWPX/thumbs_up.gif - just as important as taking the picture!

·
Registered
589 Posts
love that 'Rossa :D

·
Registered
429 Posts
Bob, what a wonderful trip that must have been.

I have to say, that Ferrari is incredible. I love my CS, but I would swap.

Then I would buy another CS to drive and race, keeping the Ferrari to have and to hold.

BTW, I got your PM and am deliberating. It would be fun to be with the crew.

Drive safely!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts