Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...the new Cayman S on Saturday. Had a quick blast around the lakes and north yorkshire moors. Cant give too much assessment of its perfromance yet as I am running it in but it seems to go through the corners okay and quite comfy with the PASM suspension.
Spec - White, PDK, Paddles, PASM, nav, Ipod, 19" wheels, LSD, Leather with sport seats, sports Chrono.

Heres a couple of pics around Ribble Head near Settle...

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts
Beautiful, another wise person not to opt for Xenons. I've just clocked 5K and it's as sweet as.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I noticed the horizontal support for the light on the lower air intakes is not painted the same as the car color and have never seen this before. I like the look, is this a Euro. thing?

·
Caymaniac
5,663 Posts
I love the lanscape...and the train...very cool.

Nice car.

"...it seems to go through the corners okay..."

Compared to what? A painted line? ;)

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
I noticed the horizontal support for the light on the lower air intakes is not painted the same as the car color and have never seen this before. I like the look, is this a Euro. thing?
Allen, On a Gen 2 Cayman all the intake is Black. On a Gen 1 car the "Spears" are painted body colour, so it's the difference between Gen1 & Gen2, not a European thing.

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Nice'y spec'ed car. You're going to really be impressed when it breaks in
and you can open it up. When I was looking around for my car I was
looking for basically what you have, with cocoa full leather.

I travel to York now and then but whenever I travel in the UK I'm on trains or
planes so I never really see any roads. I think many might say I'm pretty
lucky - seems they can get quite congested in a lot of places. But that
location is really pretty in a stark kind of way. But it's not yet spring is it?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Love the white!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
S W E E E E E T
so when are you bringing her round???? as I'm home again now :) :)

and stop playing her down (or low Key) She's Bloody Gorgeous
Allan will give you a call this week just a bit busy at the mo,Sorry everyone when i say its ok in the bends i'm very happy with old girl just going steady for the time being;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.