Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did a search ... please forgive me starting another thread but I am interested in what the latest and best products are to add an fm transmitter to an 07 Cayman.

I would like one that isn't run on batteries....

thanks a lot~

YOLT

·
Registered
102 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
did a search ... please forgive me starting another thread but I am interested in what the latest and best products are to add an fm transmitter to an 07 Cayman.

I would like one that isn't run on batteries....

thanks a lot~

YOLT
I know its too late to reply on this thread, But searching for the best products is never-ending the journey. Recently i have bought TaoTronics Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter. No doubt it is one of the best Bluetooth Transmitters that I have ever used. You can use it as fm transmitter. However I am not insisting you to buy TaoTronics Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter, You can check this source: https://www.reviewsed.com/best-bluetooth-transmitters/. It has mention some outstanding Transmitters which you can choose.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
death_magnetic, did you have a look at the link i posted above?
its got pictures and details of the bluetooth FM transmitter in my console/armrest box.
I've also just updated it for 2019 :)

I think its pretty elegant if you pair it with a nice phone holder and control the music via your phone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts