Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Other

Votes: 9 4.9%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, which aftermarket brand is the most popular and second to Porsche OEM rims? I tried to list the most common brands available for our cars.

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Summer= Porsche

Winter= Porsche knock offs from Tire Rack.

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
I can't do poll. It only allows one answer and I have 3 different sets.

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Unfortunately that is a limitation of the poll system. Just select the one you use the most, or your favorite. It's not official or overly scientific or anything. :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Unfortunately that is a limitation of the poll system. Just select the one you use the most, or your favorite. It's not official or overly scientific or anything. :)
I took the easy way out:

Track: Cayman S OEM w/powdercoat
Street: Cayman S OEM w/o powdercoat

This way the poll works!

·
Premium Member
540 Posts
Had a set of the RS98 from the CC group buy, have a set of CCW C10 (very nice wheel) and also a set of Victor's (just fair wheel). I have a set of Tire Rack's TR2's for the track, I had them powder coated black, this is a budget priced wheel and quality is reflected in the price.

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No votes for Vorsteiner or Fikse? I'm a little surprised...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Up here in canada wheels are expensive, and i was a student at the time i bough them so im just running lexani lx-10. they are 20's. was going to go with savini's but they were twice the price.

Attachments

·
Banned
3,494 Posts
BBS or Champion wheels would be my dream wheels.
1st choice the BBS wheels I see on the Porsche Cup cars :) wish they both were not so expensive .
any used 19"s out there ?

·
Premium Member
2,173 Posts
I've had Techart, Gemballa, and Speedline wheels on previous Porsches. The HRE P40s are the nicest of the lot.

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
37 Posts
Here you go. 18" Champion RG5 Monolites:

Likewise! Nice, strong, light wheel for track. Have 19" Carrera S II stock wheels for street.

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
Actually it is a limit of the person who set up the poll :taunt: as you can allow for multiple choices. Do you want me to edit the poll and see if I can change it now after the fact?

Edit: Ugh just tried and once you set up the poll you cannot change the poll type.

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Actually it is a limit of the person who set up the poll :taunt: as you can allow for multiple choices. Do you want me to edit the poll and see if I can change it now after the fact?

Edit: Ugh just tried and once you set up the poll you cannot change the poll type.
Oh bah...I'll set up another poll later then. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts