Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Gunmetal

Votes: 14 60.9%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who have been watching the group buy for Forgestar rims know that there are many colors to choose from. I'm trying to decide between brushed titanium and gunmetal. You can see the choices here.

http://www.planet-9.com/site-vendors-sponsors/41487-campionishop-forgestar-wheels-3.html#post433656

I currently have black rims and I realize that black would probably look the best but unfortunately, they're a bit of a pain to keep clean.

So which color would you get?

Thanks for voting!! :thanks:

-Moto

·
Registered
238 Posts
Red goes good with red!:hilarious:

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the input everyone. I guess gunmetal it is! :)

·
Premium Member
3,495 Posts
Thanks for the input everyone. I guess gunmetal it is! :)
No wait! Titanium! I like titanium! You should get titanium with red, definitely! :hilarious:

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Too funny. Too late, it's all done. Order is in! Now it's just a matter of waiting. :banana:

No wait! Titanium! I like titanium! You should get titanium with red, definitely! :hilarious:

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Both would look awesome. Can't go wrong with either.

·
Premium Member
3,495 Posts
Anyone get a very spammy message from xrumerservice about google advertising? I thought it would never happen here. Here is what I received:

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Hello! Breaking news I stumbled up site which run amazing xrumer service! I ordered this service before 2 weeks got 1560 visitors at the day campaign started after 2 weeks I got 1st page positions in google for all my keywords. This is most powerful backlink building service ever. I have dealt also with other xrumer service providers but they provided only logs which was full of ****. But when i ordered fromhttp://xrumerservice.org I got nice detailed report and best part is that every single links pointed directly to my message. I will definitely order from him again If you also want to order feel free to order from this page! xrumer service (http://xrumerservice.org)

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
Planet-9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
Anyone get a very spammy message from xrumerservice about google advertising? I thought it would never happen here. Here is what I received:

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Hello! Breaking news I stumbled up site which run amazing xrumer service! I ordered this service before 2 weeks got 1560 visitors at the day campaign started after 2 weeks I got 1st page positions in google for all my keywords. This is most powerful backlink building service ever. I have dealt also with other xrumer service providers but they provided only logs which was full of ****. But when i ordered fromhttp://xrumerservice.org I got nice detailed report and best part is that every single links pointed directly to my message. I will definitely order from him again If you also want to order feel free to order from this page! xrumer service (http://xrumerservice.org)

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
Planet-9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:
Yes a spammer came into this topic thread and posted a spam message, unfortunately the email update that you received went out before we could delete the spam, but by the time you made it back here to the forum the spam message was gone. When there are humans actively signing up on the forum just to spam it about all we can do is catch them and delete them as soon as we see them or as soon as they are reported to us with the report post function. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
126 Posts
It seems this thread is closed for voting and has risen from the dead due to spam. That said, here are my feelings about wheel color which I have given a lot of thought to as I plan to order a new Cayman within a year and plan installing after market wheels.

The Cayman is a gorgeous machine, a true work of art whose feline beauty would be a crime to disrupt. With this in mind wheels should be of the highest quality with smooth lines which unobtrusively compliment the vehicle and not distract from it. My preference tends away from bright chrome or even shiny black which I feel can too easily draw the eyes away from the body of the car to the wheels to investigate what is so blatantly there, or so blatantly not-there.

I generally find wheels with a brushed-polished rim (not chrome or high gloss) and with a gun-metal or flat-black center, give a complimentary balance so that ones eyes are drawn to the overall beauty of the car. You may not even notice the wheels at first as the graceful lines of the Cayman capture and steal away your eyes. Only if there is time for a closer inspection do you see how the wheels accentuate the whole. If we can capture such a fine balance then I feel we have done justice to one of the worlds finest automobiles.

Perhaps something along these lines, with flat black center spokes, brushed polished nickle-plated rims which has a warm luster as apposed to white or blueish like aluminum and chrome.

Just an opinion.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts