Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Third radiator, standard.

Were "smoked" tail lights also a GTS standard thing, that any GTS should have even if not specified, right?

What about the side markers - I seem to think the white (always LED?) side markers were also on GTSses? or is it just that photos of GTSes are almost always enthusiasts that change them right away!

Sport Chrono was standard, right?

Could help some people when they look at GTS specs/listings, to understand some things aren't stated but are there.

If someone has a 981 GTS Monroney sticker to share, would be nice. Vinanalytics only shows options not the full wording from Porsche...

·
Registered
5,480 Posts
I had a GTS, yep 3rd radiator, more HP but still amber front markers for North America. IIRC the front bumper on the Boxster was little different as well. Sorry don't have the Monroney as I gave it as part of the package to the new owner.

Are you looking to buy one?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
interesting I see you had both an S and a GTS -- I'm going from base to GTS. Picked it up, a few states over so having it shipped, and was mulling over some parts-purchasing while I wait. The photo of the car to me looks like it has the clear ones, but I guess I can check when I have it in person.... re: monroney, it was to read the 'standard features' that porsche writes (where they specify engine, engine features, and a lot more, not just user-features). hard to find monroney photos online!

·
Registered
5,480 Posts
Yes, I ended up in a GTS after deciding against a 2016 Spyder, although I ended up making the GTS look for close to a Spyder in the end, a very expensive exercise I learned my lesson from!

So what are you planning?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Found, and awaiting shipment of a '16 yellow like your avatar ! PDK, PASM were the two defining factors (I went from base-manual, so I figured I'll try the complete opposite)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts