Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

21 - 40 of 6083 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Washed the car and applied a coat of Meguiar's NXT Generation® Tech Wax to get my car ready for show and tell this Saturday 7/7/2012. The plan is Cars and Coffee™ Irvine from 6:30am to 8am then off to PCA - Orange Coast Region breakfast at Original Mike's Restaurant by 8:30am.

Maybe I wash the car again on Friday :cheers:
Then all it will need is a final going over with a Meguires detailer after you wash it and a touch up with Meguires no water washer when you get there?

:cheers:

·
Registered
2,725 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
This Detailer Amazon.com: Meguiar's G-13224 NXT Generation Speed Detailer. 24 oz.: Automotive Friday after I wash the car, correct?

and what is "Meguires no water washer"?
I like the Ultimate Detailer- after washing to keep the wet look glowing.
The "Ultimate WASHwax Anywhere" (No Scratch formula safely washes 3-4 cars....without water)"
is perfect to touch up and remove early am bugs on the way to cars n coffee. No lint microfiber of course.

When they come out with Ultimate Loony Bin, we'll be all set!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Took her to the grocery store and got a surprisingly large amount of groceries in the rear trunk- daily driver indeed!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Took her to the grocery store and got a surprisingly large amount of groceries in the rear trunk- daily driver indeed!
Don't put heat sensitive grocery items in rear trunk for long as it gets quite hot in there due to eng. trans. and exhust all around it. Use the frunk for those items and the beer:cheers:

Rick

·
Registered
20 Posts
Don't put heat sensitive grocery items in rear trunk for long as it gets quite hot in there due to eng. trans. and exhust all around it. Use the frunk for those items and the beer:cheers:

Rick
Good to know! Fortunately, the grocery store is only a few miles from home :)

·
Registered
493 Posts
For folks who have cars on order, have you been ordering accessories already?

I am, thinking about getting a car cover, Porsche Battery charger, the little umbrella for the passenger cubby and maybe a model of my car.

·
Registered
625 Posts

·
Vendor
6,504 Posts
Replaced the amber side marker lights with clear units. Which one do you like better?

where did you get them? What's the installation procedure?

I want....

·
Vendor
6,504 Posts
Washed my car and waxed every surface again. Two coats on the front 1/3. That would be 4 coats of wax total. In 3 weeks of ownership. Is there AA for wax addicts?

21 - 40 of 6083 Posts