·
Registered
5,441 Posts
@SoCal_981 great pics, is that Chalk?

If yes any pics beside a white car?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Carbon Fiber ducktail spoiler. Bought it from a user on Porsche Cayman Facebook group. I moved the Porsche emblem back there and I'm actually going to redo it with more spacing in between.

View attachment 267873
You have any info on the duck tail and diffuser?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
122 Posts
Teaser shots;

Retrofitted G5BRT projectors with Osram HID and painted the inside gloss black.

GT4 bumper? I want to retrofit my lights to. I have the xenons but I don't think it's bright enough. How did you do it? Did you have to separate the glass from the case?

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
55 Posts
GT4 bumper? I want to retrofit my lights to. I have the xenons but I don't think it's bright enough. How did you do it? Did you have to separate the glass from the case?

GT4 front :). Yes. You have to bake them to separate the butyl glue. It's a PITA. Proceed with caution if you decide to take on this project.

·
Registered
122 Posts
GT4 front :). Yes. You have to bake them to separate the butyl glue. It's a PITA. Proceed with caution if you decide to take on this project.
Awesome! I did it a long time ago when I had a civic.. would be something to do during the lockdown.

Edit: actually I just realized I have the adaptive headlights. Retrofitting an aftermarket projector in there might ruin that feature!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Been so long since I posted here. Still loving my triple brown 2013 base Boxster. Took it for a short jaunt in the country with my son and his 911.

·
Registered
15 Posts
applied tinted film to headlights, this is the best ive tried, over the last few weeks ive ordered and tried lots but either too dark or film was poor quality and hard to stretch without it looking poor. this is light smoke and its just a little bit darker than stock.
Going to try to apply some to plexiglass wind diffuser tomorrow.

·
Registered
5,441 Posts
Practice makes perfect, subtle changes but noticeable. (y)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Washed and waterproofed the top on the Boxster. Going OEM on waterproofing this time ;-) Time will show if it is any good as other well known brands with more "nano-like" products.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Was the Porsche brand top protectant a kit with the cleaner? What process did you use as I'm looking to do my top soon and haven't decided which product to use.

6021 - 6040 of 6083 Posts