Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

6161 - 6180 of 6214 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Beautiful car! I’m sure it’s been asked and I haven’t found the post, but what are your wheel sizes and specs please?
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you. I just got it a few weeks ago and previous owner did the rims. I only know the fronts are 20x8.5 and rears 20x11 and tire sizes are 255/30/20 and 295/30/20. I havent taken off rims yet so not even sure of the brand.

·
Registered
2013 Boxster S
42 Posts
From the angle they look later than 20’s, which is why I asked. Pretty aggressive fitment for sure with 11’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
548 Posts
Significant weight savings in that titanium badge? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ChrisLW25

·
Registered
80 Posts
I can appreciate the passion and vision that went into this, but I can't help but think there are some Porsche engineers cursing in German when they see that.
I put my best effort to find a GT4 hatch so I didn’t have to do it this way , but it was 10000% impossible , aside from a factory purchase which I deemed not worthy of the price tag :) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
3 Posts
Had front & rear cameras installed

My 14 Cayman came with parking sensors, but no backup camera. As those of you with parking sensors know, parking sensors aren't always consistently reliable at alerting on curbs. After having a near miss, I decided cameras were needed. A surprising bonus, the parking sensor display was automatically overlayed onto the camera displays. Here are pictures of the front and back in action.

Lou
Hey lou, so what camera setup did you go with?

·
Registered
10 Posts

15w wireless charge coil added under the armrest bin. Getting the tray out was a BIT MORE INVOLVED than initially expected. The tray is $15 to replace so I just epoxied the coil directly to it.

Should be compatible with any 2013/2014-2016 Boxster/Cayman/911 with the 991-553-611-00 tray.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Reactions: Artrem

·
Registered
25 Posts
All in the last week..major inspection (8 yr/80k).
Spark plugs, air filters (engine, cabin, pre-filter), AWE foilers, new tires (going from Goodyear to Michelin PS4S).
Visual inspection of entire car (removed all engine covers).

6161 - 6180 of 6214 Posts