Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
6301 - 6320 of 6353 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
2015 981CS - New Soul X-Pipe exhaust tips, flat black and slanted - at the shop as we speak. Earlier this week installed BMC air filters. I like them, does a nice job of adding air, helping the engine breathe and be little bit more responsive. Once the X-pipe is on, will help just a little bit more. This car does not need much unless you are competing/tracking. Can't wait!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
New tires will go on soon. If you are looking for Michelin PS4S, good luck. Tire Rack is on back order for the rears and no one else I called could get any at all. Finally found Discount Tire could get them from here and there. Supply chains are stretched thin…on everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Ah! New shoes!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Those are my fav 981 wheels. The satin finish is amazing

I like those too, but mine are actually painted Agate Grey, glossy of course. Not that you can tell in the picture.

·
Registered
2016 Porsche Cayman
606 Posts
Added this red keychain crest to match my red seatbelts and more color to the black interior.
The ring is just a (red) black electrical wire with gorilla glue on the ends inserted into the red leather.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Added this red keychain crest to match my red seatbelts and more color to the black interior.
The ring is just a red electrical wire with gorilla glue on the ends inserted into the red leather.
Hmm. Kinda reminds me of a nipple ring.

·
Registered
2016 Porsche Cayman
606 Posts
Oh no, might have to remove it then and just hang it below rear view mirror or just use it in my space key. Changed the red ring to black today.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Oh no, might have to remove it then and just hang it below rear view mirror or just use it in my space key. Changed the red ring to black today.
It kinda looks like you permanently forgot your keys in your car. Might want to think about that from a break in perspective

·
Registered
2016 Porsche Cayman
606 Posts
Took it out already yesterday...just playing around with that extra key chain I have. Tks and appreciate comments.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Took it out already yesterday...just playing around with that extra key chain I have. Tks and appreciate comments.
I had an extra from my dealer too, I took it apart and made a Porsche keyboard.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Oil, filter change. Went with 5w-50 Mobil 1 this time.

Then a 3 digit sprint down the freeway :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Shifter cable snapped and had to drive home stuck in 3rd gear.. stuck beside my house since the driveway is too steep so I had to remove my front bumper to get on the tow truck as well.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
294 Posts
Shifter cable snapped and had to drive home stuck in 3rd gear.. stuck beside my house since the driveway is too steep so I had to remove my front bumper to get on the tow truck as well.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk
That is a bummer. I had a Saturn once where I had to drive home 30 miles in stop and go with only 3rd and 4th gear.

6301 - 6320 of 6353 Posts