Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
6761 - 6780 of 6787 Posts
734 Posts
I'm not a fan of rubber on pedals - Numeric Racing to the rescue! I LOVE the way these feel, direct input and proper for a sports car. If you'd like a set of your own, we're happy to provide a forum discount!

Tire Automotive tire Automotive design Bumper Automotive exterior

-Mike

·
Registered
694 Posts
VA finally reduced the size of the inspection decals a couple of years back. We still have to do safety inspection annually. Northern VA has emissions every other year iirc. Luckily I moved just south of the cutoff line (after living in the zone for 14 years —with 5 cars at one point—down to two now!).

What I did this week was pull one of the windshield washer sprayer things that was very lamely attempting to work, and soak it in vinegar. It now sprays a lot better. If that didn’t work I was planning to replace it with the VW part that has more of a “fan”.

·
Registered
2013 Boxster S
196 Posts
I believe Daryl at Test Drive Scotland did a video on it, but I can’t seem to locate at the moment. Perhaps it was someone else here…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2011 Porsche Cayman S
214 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Very nice job. I am contemplating wrapping mine in carbon fiber or leather. I found a listing on Ebay for trimmed leather pieces to cover most of the interior pieces.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thanks. I'm happy with it and no more glare from the sun from that bright aluminum look. Here is a link if you want to used what I used:

RockRose 7D Super Glossy Black Carbon Fiber Vinyl Wrap, Anti-Wrinkle, Air Release Automotive Bubble Wrap, Self Adhesive Car Vinyl Sticker DIY Decals 1FT x 5FT https://a.co/d/cOd0C2S

6761 - 6780 of 6787 Posts