Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

21 - 40 of 7581 Posts

·
Porscheholic
724 Posts
Couple of weeks ago installed JCopeland's mesh grills to front and back using the flatter color side.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Registered, and verified I can keep the old style TX plate for another 5 years! I also applied rain-x, which is hazy now, gotta spray water and wipe off...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Put on clear marker lights and started the all red taillight project... Once all the little things are done I will post picts of my "new" to me CS :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Full exterior detail. Also used the BMW cleaner and repellent on the soft top. That stuff makes the roof look new!

·
Super Moderator
1,822 Posts
Actually yesterday I took out the winter mats and put in the summer mats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
154 Posts
Put most of the Dension in, ended up being easy! Spent a lot of time on it so it wouldn't look like a DIY job (all routed, wrapped, soldered, etc). Just need an Ipod extender cable so I can get it into the cab, and then off to the dealer for the programming.

·
Registered
296 Posts
absolutely nothing :-( I am in Boston for work, and she is in Atlanta. I will get to be reunited on Sunday

·
Registered
221 Posts
Just applied another coat of Klasse Sealant and Gloss. Getting it ready for a coat of S100 wax. Hmmmm, this is getting to become an obsessive compulsive wax job.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Being that I've only had my 06 CS for 24 hours so far, I've gone through about a half tank of gas, logged my first 100 miles today. Front tires were a bit low. But the best part was taking it on a stretch of road nicknamed "snake road". You can only imagine the smile on my face for that glorious mile. It did rain a bit today so the ground was a bit, so I didnt really push it, but I will this weekend if the weather breaks. I love this car.

Reactions: benstaples

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Last week I did the Softronics 4.1 flash. Just prior to that I had installed the Softronics Racing Plenum and put the 987 Motorsport AOS back in. This week it will be an oil & filter change and installation of the 996 swirl pots. Saving my pennies for the Accusump.

21 - 40 of 7581 Posts