Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

7661 - 7680 of 7783 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
While waiting for UPS to show up (between the hours of 8am - 8pm ) I had a bottle of back to black trim restoring fluid I didn't like much.

So, found a use for it.

OCD -10/10

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
465 Posts
I got to a failure point in finally installing my cheap Chinese Android head unit.
The install kit I bought two years ago didn't fit.
WHich is sort of OK, as I can't get all the wiring and adapter boxes I have to fit in the dash space, anyway. This sucks.

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
Not an Ali fan. They screwed me also but I was able to sell it on eBay

·
Registered
465 Posts
Damn Slingshot, those are stunning! My goodness. Probably not exactly cheap, however.

I finalized my head unit install, not perfect but serviceable until I want to replace with a name brand. I did find a touch of alternator whine even though I have line filters on, and it doesn't quite sit flush with all of the wires and interfaces out back. Love having Google Maps, Waze, Pandora and hands free calling finally.

And then I washed it for the first time since maybe December. Still a lovely car.

·
Registered
98 Posts
@850tgul those are custom forged 19" GT wheels from www.augmentedwheels.com mounted with their titanium hardware.

8 weeks to get a set made.
Dan the owner bumped the offset 6mm to sit more flush with the fender and clear everything properly.

Worth the money.
I never liked the wheels that came on the car.

He can make pretty much anything.
Here are my renderings I had to approve before production.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

7661 - 7680 of 7783 Posts