Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

7741 - 7760 of 7876 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Perhaps your top is Metropol Blue. I have a Metropol blue top and Sea blue interior.
That's it. Both look like dark blue to me (and in a lot of light conditions they look black.)

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Lots of ash - So glad this car is in the garage.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Repaired broken drivers side door lever and replaced batteries in both keys.

The door lever fix was not bad. Getting some of the door card clips to break loose was a little challenging. Luckily my existing cable had the correct end for my new handle. Can't believe the replacement handle was only $30. Cheapest Porsche part I've ever bought! I bet that handle is used on every Porsche, Audi, VW, Bentley, Seat, and Lamborghini to be that cheap.

Mike

Reactions: Bcmcc13

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sure does. Thanks. Looks good. I'm not sure I want to give up audio controls. So upshift right and vice versa left?
Thats correct.... left to downshift and right to up-shift which I’m really used to.... andjust felt lost with the buttons and found the operation counter intuitive .....but that’s just me I’m sure some are perfectly happy with buttons 🙂

·
Registered
2008 Cayman S, Tiptronic
136 Posts
I crawled under the car and sprayed degreaser on the underside of the engine/tranny, then hosed it off. I have a small oil leak that is misting the underside. Thinking it’s the AOS, but no other symptoms other than slight roughness on startup.

·
Hurricane Region PCA Historian
930 Posts
I took advantage of the beautiful weather to do the semi-regular engine cleaning. I’m only going for clean, not concours here. You can’t see the engine, after all...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Hurricane Region PCA Historian
930 Posts
hmm... that's the first cocoa brown interior for a Cayman I've seen - rare colour...
I have not seen many others. I happen to love it.

Reactions: Slingshot

·
Registered
51 Posts
Put new hatch shocks in my Cayman. Wasn't really sure if I needed new ones but they made a big difference. I now know what the "service position" is, the old ones were too weak to hold it up that high. Almost vertical!

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
I had warm fuzzy thoughts of pushing my Boxa S through a twisty mountain road... as I worked. Sigh.
Can somebody tell me how to set up a signature like Speedy has here just above this post? thank you

·
Registered
758 Posts
I took advantage of the beautiful weather to do the semi-regular engine cleaning. I’m only going for clean, not concours here. You can’t see the engine, after all...

My rear hatch can't go up that high.

·
Registered
896 Posts
I had warm fuzzy thoughts of pushing my Boxa S through a twisty mountain road... as I worked. Sigh.
Can somebody tell me how to set up a signature like Speedy has here just above this post? thank you
Go to the top right hand corner of the page and double click on the little pic of your car. (avatar pic). it will take you to your account details. Click on, signature and fill it in.

7741 - 7760 of 7876 Posts