Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

7841 - 7860 of 7890 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Just received my Deka 94R AGM battery. I have no idea how old the lead/acid battery is in my Cayman. I bought the car in 2016 and it was already a couple of years old. I have to keep it on the smart charger, as it will drain in 4 days or so (car unlocked, not in sleep mode). Hoping a new battery helps a bit.

Guess I should go outside and hoist it in. I'm always afraid of dropping the battery and really messing up the body.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Guess I should go outside and hoist it in. I'm always afraid of dropping the battery and really messing up the body.
Set the battery down in the trunk and then climb in there with it! It's much easier on your back that way, and you won't be lifting it over the fender while leaning in from the side.

·
Registered
Cayman 987.2 2.9 PDK
183 Posts
Waited for my 987.2 Cayman to be returned from the workshop (Twice this week - Hand brake shoe screech LHS, then mishap with PPF on wing-mirror) and indulged my girl with a Meguiar leather cleaning session at the crack of dawn today.. followed by a Gold Class car wash. Smells nice now!!

·
Registered
395 Posts

·
Registered
Cayman 987.2 2.9 PDK
183 Posts
FLTSIXX looks incredible in the light too!!
Ahh... midnight blue, gorgeous @Slingshot .

I normally do a weekly wash with Meguiars Gold Class shampoo, followed by either the Vinyl-Leather Cleaner or Leather Conditioner for the interior too. Got to take care of my 9 year old daily-beater! I think my wife is going to go nuts with this week's new purchase of Ultimate Quik Wax spray, and a new Supreme Shine Microfiber towel too - No I don't work for Meguiars, just love their UK products :)

Cheers, and good and safe week ahead every one!

Midnight blue metallic.....
I do all my own detailing

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Cayman 987.2 2.9 PDK
183 Posts
Wow lucky you and lucky neighbour 😍

Yes I often mistake our 987.2 with a 911 too but maybe that's just me... I do agree the Cayman especially the 987 and 987.2 looking timeless!!

Yes she's my neighbour's, this just shows how the 987.2 has this timeless look to it... cant stop looking back each time i park it ha

7841 - 7860 of 7890 Posts