Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

7861 - 7880 of 7890 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Cayman S and 2010 GT3
344 Posts
NR GT3 wing install....it’s getting painted this week, then I can install the hatch bump adjusters... it’s not sitting exactly right in the photos... since I have to remove everything anyway, I’ll wait on those as they break

Attachments

·
Registered
768 Posts
For those on the 987.2 S PDK with sport chrono that have swapped to the paddle steering, I'm reading that the paddle steering from a 997.2 PDK with sport chrono is a direct fit and the sport and sport plus lights will light up without any additional programming needed. Can anyone help confirm.

Also, any paddle steering from other models that would be compatible with a 2010 987.2S PDK Sport Chrono?

Thanks.

·
Registered
361 Posts
For those on the 987.2 S PDK with sport chrono that have swapped to the paddle steering, I'm reading that the paddle steering from a 997.2 PDK with sport chrono is a direct fit and the sport and sport plus lights will light up without any additional programming needed. Can anyone help confirm.

Also, any paddle steering from other models that would be compatible with a 2010 987.2S PDK Sport Chrono?

Thanks.
This should probably be in a separate thread, but I’ll respond here 🤓. From my experience, the lights don’t work no matter which donor car the Paddle wheel comes from. I’ve tried a bunch of them. This functionality requires programming. I also think these lights are quite useless since the same information is displayed on the instrument panel / PCM.

7861 - 7880 of 7890 Posts