Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
8821 - 8840 of 8903 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Cayman RS (my version) and non-RS 2010 GT3
1,851 Posts
Did an oil change, swapped plugs and decided to wrap the coil covers in DEI gold....unfortunately forgot to take a photo of them installed :cautious:

Untitled by fouckhest, on Flickr

But, here is a garage photo instead lol

We have similar garage setups.. I haven’t yet decided on a lift… your looks good tho.
40x30’ ?

·
Registered
42 Posts
We have similar garage setups.. I haven’t yet decided on a lift… your looks good tho.
40x30’ ?
I wish! 24'x32'

Thanks, I really like that rotary 2post, if my yard would have been laid out different, I would have preferred to drive in on the long side, then you could have a 2post lift and a 4post for storing cars. If I could have built a 30x40 that would be my plan.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I wish! 24'x32'

Thanks, I really like that rotary 2post, if my yard would have been laid out different, I would have preferred to drive in on the long side, then you could have a 2post lift and a 4post for storing cars. If I could have built a 30x40 that would be my plan.
I need that 2 post … man, that would work well for me.
Here’s mine.. it’s a little cluttered with the patio furniture brought inside (it’s raining). Stairway off to the right goes downstairs to basement workshop… pretty neato

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
I need that 2 post … man, that would work well for me.
Here’s mine.. it’s a little cluttered with the patio furniture brought inside (it’s raining). Stairway off to the right goes downstairs to basement workshop… pretty neato
Very nice! Looks like you have the same layout for sure, door on the narrow side.

I would have liked to have built bigger, but as it is, the garage almost over powers the house lol If we stay here long term, I may end up building another similar sized garage in the back yard to store cars, then this can be my work shop. But, if I have it my way we will just buy land and build :cool:

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Me likey!! We had HOA stipulations and the house had to be in front of the garage… blah-blah.. I can’t go any deeper back as we back up to a lake/wetland and after the yard the decent falls fast..

·
Registered
42 Posts
Me likey!! We had HOA stipulations and the house had to be in front of the garage… blah-blah.. I can’t go any deeper back as we back up to a lake/wetland and after the yard the decent falls fast..
Totally understand, I would have liked to enter from the other side, long ways, but it drops off a ton right there, even where the gravel is now, we hauled in probably 8-10 loads of fill dirt...Plus that big tree behind the garage provides a ton of shade to the back of the house, I really didnt want to lose that.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Great…
Just ordered a set of new Cayman R wheels, I think they’re called spyder’s

they’re black with a diamond cut lip,not sure how they will look on my Artis Silver but we shall see when they arrive :)
great imo
I’m not a black wheel guy, but I do like them when they have polished lip or like what you got… all black tho, not for me

·
Registered
97 Posts
Prepped and packed for a three-day trip up the mountains, down the other side and then back again. What an awesome car! Between the hatchback, frunk, and passenger seat, I've got a full set of golf clubs, one suitcase, two coolers, a camp chair, guitar, camera gear, fishing gear, and ... hmmm, other stuff that I can't think of right now—and room for more. I'll be passing through orchard regions, maybe I'll bring back a couple flats of fresh fruit!
Car Hood Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
This one is really affordable, good fit, type this in ebay US and it will come up. Eros Version 2 Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam.
I got it because like you said its not too aggressive, I lowered the car already and clears most driveways and dips in road.
Is that the 500.00-ish version? Butter wax? I just bought a brand called Ardex “Miami Shine”.. it is THE best chit I’ve ever used.. it has the butter wax/carnuba combo

8821 - 8840 of 8903 Posts