Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
8981 - 9000 of 9069 Posts

· Administrator
2,238 Posts

· Registered
2007 Cayman
11 Posts
Replaced my fuel flap hinge today, as one of the plastic tabs that keep the metal spring in place broke off the old one. I first had unsuccessful attempts at removing the old hinge the proper way so ended up shredding it to pieces with side cutters before fitting the new hinge. No more floppy flap.
Brown Font Monochrome photography Monochrome Bag
Automotive tire Wood Road surface Grass Hand tool
Automotive tire Vehicle Steering part Alloy wheel Automotive design

· Registered
10 Posts
I installed the Sprint Booster, based on reviews I had read. Was not sure what to expect, and even suspected a somewhat placebo effect. But after a quick, although somewhat awkward install, I can definitely appreciate the improved response to the pedal input. Still experimenting with the various levels of control, but so far I am totally impressed with this relatively inexpensive, and simple to install device.

· Registered
1,025 Posts
I installed the Sprint Booster, based on reviews I had read. Was not sure what to expect, and even suspected a somewhat placebo effect. But after a quick, although somewhat awkward install, I can definitely appreciate the improved response to the pedal input. Still experimenting with the various levels of control, but so far I am totally impressed with this relatively inexpensive, and simple to install device.
I know! It sure woke up the right pedal on my 981C. I’m very happy with the purchase.

Shawn in VA (USA)

· Registered
2,066 Posts
Does the Sprint Booster provide any more wheel spin especially 2nd gear? If it provided more torque to the rear tires, I would buy one. I don't mind stomping on the accelerator and hear it hit the restraining bar.

· Registered
10 Posts
Does the Sprint Booster provide any more wheel spin especially 2nd gear? If it provided more torque to the rear tires, I would buy one. I don't mind stomping on the accelerator and hear it hit the restraining bar.
Can’t speak for wheel spin, but it definitely feels more torque-y, as the response is much more precise to the pedal input. Shifting through the gears becomes more fluid, in my opinion.

· Registered
2,066 Posts
I will order one.
Thx

· Registered
29 Posts

I was surprisingly pleased with the effect. it has on acceleration in my manual. I have it set at Sport 6 for now, what has everyone else else settled on?

8981 - 9000 of 9069 Posts