Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... when you take a black Audi TT and a white Lotus Elise SC and throw them in a really big blender together? My new Meteor gray Cayman! I've wanted a Porsche for several decades and, due to some unpleasant circumstances, finally said the time is now. I took delivery of my 2010 Cayman yesterday. I guess I can cross that one off the bucket list now :)

John

·
Registered
39 Posts
Congratulations, I picked up mine on Fathers Day, over 800 miles of joy already! Pictures will not be attached until I get the new wheels.

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Very cool. You have some really fun cars there.

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
... when you take a black Audi TT and a white Lotus Elise SC and throw them in a really big blender together? My new Meteor gray Cayman! I've wanted a Porsche for several decades and, due to some unpleasant circumstances, finally said the time is now. I took delivery of my 2010 Cayman yesterday. I guess I can cross that one off the bucket list now :)

John

Meteor Grey! I am jealous. Sweet ride! I think I'm gonna pull the trigger one soon.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Are you keeping the Lotus? You'll have to give us a full report on the difference in driving dynamics between it and the Cayman. :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Congratulations! Great color and a nice addition to the garage!
BW

·
Premium Member
383 Posts

John
Congratulations of your new Cayman. When you get sometime please lets us know how the Cayman compares to your Lotus.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just to clarify: the Lotus and TT are now gone, replaced by the Cayman. I wish I could've had all three but there was this little thing called "divorce" that intervened. I haven't been able to take the Cayman out for a fun drive yet but I will definitely let you know how it compares to the Elise :)

John

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
You are driving yourself crazy Rob. Just do it!
Hence the name "crazyrob"!

Still saving up a few bucks before I make the move. Gonna build a 2011. I would love to get some info from you on what options you chose and any you may have gotten if you could have done it again. I love your wheels but I think I am going to go for 19" turbos. Also I love the tailfin offered on the aerokit option.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts