Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does the up arrow on top of the "MPH" and next to the digital speed represent?

Sorry don't have the manual with me..anyone know? I can't tell if it means I'm accelerating or it's time to up shift or go faster..lol..

·
Crusin worlds most isolated city
3,755 Posts
Re: What does the up arrow on top of the "MPH" and next to the digital speed represen

It means shift up.
But get this... I was in 6th and at 100kph it also told me to shift up!? Am I missing 7th gear?
LOL, stupid software. - try it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: What does the up arrow on top of the "MPH" and next to the digital speed represen

strange...practically every time I accelerate, it gives me the up arrow..couldn't possibly mean shift up every time I accelerate!

·
Crusin worlds most isolated city
3,755 Posts

It only comes on after you accelerate, not during.
It is also deactivated in Sport mode.

·
Registered
186 Posts

Do what the arrow tells you, and you'll shift like PDK with sport mode off -- ie. any speed over 25mph and you should be in 6th. :D

Although coming from an S2000, I feel like the CS actually has enough torque to run in 6th at that speed...

·
Registered
826 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.