Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Salaam guys,
Summer time? Any special plans with/out the Cayman?
Just trying to stir some actions in the forum!
:thanks:
Hassan and the Doc from the beautful Bahrain: both of you have been keeping a low profile! InshaAllah khair.

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Welcome back form the dead !!

Who's keeping a low profile here?!! The doc is busy finding a bride that can accept the competition with his Snow White (Madam Cayman PDK). As for me, I'm waiting outside the operations room for almost seven weeks since my Mistress is undergoing a nip/tuck job and TPC cups implants :D Actually the whole forum here is anxiously waiting for her come back :)

Now you tell us, where have you been? ;)

As for the vacation, with the expenses of the turbo upgrade it became no more a choice to go for a vacation this summer :( (can you imagine staying in the heat of Saudi Arabia :eek:) but hopefully if I can manage with the coming-soon stage 3 suspension upgrade then I plan to go in the winter to Sweden or Finland for an Ice Hotel. Care to join me?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WAW. I cannot wait to see your "new" cayman Hassaan! The doc will find a nice wife and will be no competition with the Cayman ;) Myself: Just busy the last couple of weeks with final reports, grading, etc. Summer vacation starts June 15. Final exams started today and will be done in a week. I am planning to spend most of my time at home and try to get some research done during the summer. In fact I enjoy our hot summers! Traveling: nothing planned yet.
Keep me posted brother.

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.