Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Porscheholic
724 Posts
Boxster S badge or no badge on the trunk? If no badge I like the Boxster S decal. If badge then I would go with Porsche decal. Just opinion but I tend to be practical about things since Boxster S twice seems redundant.

·
Porscheholic
724 Posts
To answer your question - yes to the decal. My personal preference would be Porsche rather than Boxster S lettering since it is on the trunk. YMMV.

·
Porscheholic
724 Posts
I think with decal it looks better :) i just bought a decal for my cayman s :)
Cayman S or Porsche lettering? I am also considering decal but lettering will be Porsche in Anthracite or Black.

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
I vote with but also with Porsche lettering...BUT either is better than without anything.

-Moto

·
Registered
46 Posts
I like the decal with that color. I don't think I would put one on my car, being that it's Seal Gray. But on Orange or Yellow I think it looks sweet.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Unfortunately I think age is a factor on this one. <40y.o. decal, >40y.o. no decal...

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
I thought we were looking at the wheels.

Without the sticker.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Without. Just looks cleaner.

And for the record, I'm <40. Hell, I'm <30. :)

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
The orange color on a Cayman or a Boxster is SEXY.

It is the best choice for a racy sporty eye-catching look... and far more attractive than the yellow (forgive me Ken) on the 987 as IMO it tends to get boring over time.

Go with the Decal for sure... but with Porsche on the sides!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Unfortunately I think age is a factor on this one. <40y.o. decal, >40y.o. no decal...
I'm 60...

The color is over the top great looking, somehow I think it looks cleaner, uncluttered, without the decal.

It is on the car now so maybe leave it for a bit of time to see...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts