Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

What's your 911 exterior color?

• Total voters
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
My 997.2 is an "other" color but probably one that should have been listed in the poll: Meteor Gray. In our bright Texas sun it looks great :beer:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I voted white previously but wanted to share this- I was waiting to pick up after oil change and tech inspection and saw this PTS signal yellow. Photos don't do it justice. The stitching was the standard platinum but wonder what it would look like in yellow. It had less than 400mi.

Attachments

·
Registered
245 Posts
My 991.2 GTS MTCab is white, however, I think I'm falling in love with Miami Blue.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Interesting stats in the poll results (to date). I would have expected more Guards Red and GT Silver as these at THE classics. :cheers: And, no PTS!?! :confused: Plain black and white...boring! :sleep:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Interesting indeed! Recently got a 991.1S in Carrera white with black interior so sharp looking and not at all boring!

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Interesting indeed! Recently got a 991.1S in Carrera white with black interior so sharp looking and not at all boring!
Yes, it's a good combination, especially if you throw in a few dark accents.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Well, finally got a build slot for a GT3 Touring, Miami Blue it is. Hope I don't change my mind before locking date. I think folks either love or hate MB.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts