Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We decided to do something a little different here and bring in an artist into the Wheel Dynamics team. Our newest member was a recent graduate of course as an Art major where she received her Bachelors degree, she wanted to do something interesting and so we (Wheel Dynamics & her) are in uncharted-waters at this point so let's offer her a warm welcome with your kind comments!

Her first official piece has been completed and I'm honored to post it up for all to see. . . .

We will be having her work on some projects around the shop but of course we will be promoting her work and as you all know in time her art will only go up in value so take advantage of the opportunity to have your own piece of art on the wall.

Next project is in the form of color (oil-paint), of course we will display this piece as soon as it is done (projection time for that piece is one week).
If you are seriously interested in having our new team member draw or paint your pride and joy we will certainly be happy to cover cost and options.
If you want something custom such as a photo of a dearly departed driving in his 911 (maybe a photo that never existed, our artist has the ability to first mock up the art work and then move forward with the art work).
Thank you in advance for your kind feedback!

Wheel Dynamics Team,

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
+1 on the nice drawing. Welcome to the board to the new artist. Within the last couple months I thought to myself how cool it would be to have a drawing/painting. :dance:

If the offer still stands, I would like to have somebody paint a picture of my car. Maybe something similar to the picture in my sig or I can provide another. I can also provide higher resolution as well.

Let me know how you want to proceed and naturally depends on cost.

Keep up the good work!
-Moto

Reactions: Wheel Dynamics

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
+1 on the nice drawing. Welcome to the board to the new artist. Within the last couple months I thought to myself how cool it would be to have a drawing/painting. :dance:

If the offer still stands, I would like to have somebody paint a picture of my car. Maybe something similar to the picture in my sig or I can provide another. I can also provide higher resolution as well.

Let me know how you want to proceed and naturally depends on cost.

Keep up the good work!
-Moto
PM will be sent following this post,

Thanks for interest, I'm certain we will be able to make something happen here.

Talk to you on the PM.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes we are happy to have her join our team, she is certain to make waves in the automotive community. Here is a photo of her and one of the other girls here removing chain guards, cleaning and lubing the chains.... Yes, she is also a rider.. :)

More work to come, so please send your interest!

-Wheel Dynamics Inc.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
She obviously has great taste in cars AND bikes. :dance:

-Moto

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for your kind words, I’m happy be working on this new and exciting venture.

I am currently working on an oil painted version which will be done in about two weeks, I’d like to have this completed so that you’ll all be able to make your consideration based on actual work.

Venturing into the Porsche community is exciting and I will try and answer your questions and also get out eventually and attend local events in So. Cal to meet some of you in person. Before I do that I want to get some work under my belt so that I can have some to share and display.

I am looking for celebrity cars also so if anyone has any connections that they don’t mind sharing I’d love to do some FREE work for the right persons!

Thanks again for all your warm welcomes,

I’ve got to run now.

Alicia

1 - 8 of 8 Posts