Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I just ordered Signature SV104 forged wheels 18X9 with 50 offset F and 18x10 offset 35 R. I used 1010tires.com discountonline tire & wheel store offset calculator to determine the spacing. Front's are more of an issue due to spring perch hitting inside of the wheel. I have Ohlin coilovers, which solve this issue, but still with larger tires, I still my hit the inside of my fender well on full steering lock. Planning on RE71R's 255 35 front and 275 35 rear.
in my case I increased the wheel dimension by 1 inch (26mm), front and back, so in front the wheel needs to come out a lot. In my case it will be an additional 20mm and I will lose 6mm inside. Currently, I am using 8in with 57mm offset wheels and 18mm spacers in front. I still have clearance to the fender lip with -1.6 camber. In the rear using 9in with 43mm offset the new wheel will add 20 mm on the outside and take up 6 mm more on the inside. I am currently using 23mm spacers in the rear and have some additional clearance to the rear fender lip using -2.1 camber.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Black
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Black

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.