Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short -- it's been well over a decade since I've had to parallel park a car, and had to do so in Boston. I was more focused on keeping it close to the curb than I was worrying about my wheels. D'oh! Thankfully it's only one, but it's also relatively minor. No damage to the wheel itself, just paint on the lip, a minor rub on one spoke and a small scrape straight through the paint on another. These are 20" Carrera S wheels in Platinum Satin.

My car was an premature retirement present to myself, and something I'd like to eventually pass on to my son and his daughter-in-law, or to a grandkid many years from now, so looking to get it properly repaired.

Looking for recommendations in the Boston and Boston metro area. I've heard ****'s Auto Body in Somerville is good, but looking for any and all suggestions. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
144 Posts
I would contact Bill at Eurotech Advanced Automotive in Framingham and see who he uses.

I saw wheels from a 997 he had redone and they looked better than new.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Wheel Dynamics in Natick. They do all the celebrity owned Porsche cars in NE. The very best! Ask for Jeff tell him that Ted ref. you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts