Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
7mm front / 15mm rear seem to be the go-to combo for a lot of folks. As for the "best", it's kinda like asking what's the best exhaust. Lightweight/strength/ease of install are key. Personally, I went with Numeric Racing. They advertise being the lightest on the market (at time of purchase) and the spacers fit and hold securely into the hub while mounting wheels.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Does not look like they sell the longer bolts to go with the spacers. Where did you get yours? And, what size did you order?
Does not look like they sell the longer bolts to go with the spacers. Where did you get yours? And, what size did you order?
Yeah, the website isn't helpful regarding bolt lengths. I emailed them with this question regarding the 7 mm front and 15 mm rear (which I have). I don't recall the answer but whatever they said, obviously worked.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm going with ECS Tuning 10MM front 15MM rear. I've used their spacers in the past without any issues, seem to be pretty good quality and come with the necessary and correct longer bolts. Putting these on 20" Carrera wheels, I know the 15MM rears will be perfect, I've seen pictures of the 10's on the front and it appears to be the look I'm going for.

I have them sitting in my garage will put them on with the spring switchback to the 20"s

·
Registered
818 Posts
It also depends on the wheel you have on. On stock I think 10/20 will work better for a flushed look. 7/15 won;t be fully flushed but a huge improvement. I went with HR.

·
Registered
128 Posts
It also depends on the wheel you have on. On stock I think 10/20 will work better for a flushed look. 7/15 won;t be fully flushed but a huge improvement. I went with HR.
I agree with this. 7/15 aren't quite flush on my stock 8"/9" wheels (used for winter) with 235/265 rubber. They are, however, flush on my 9"/10.5" (summer) 255/285.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts