Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need 3" total overall length screw in wheel studs for my Cayman S. 14mm X 1.50 X 3". Anyone know of a source?
Thanks

·
Cayman Enthusiast
9,995 Posts
Did you try the sources recommended in the threads and/or Ebay? And you should give sponsor Boothe a call as well.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Our 46mm wheel bolts are 3 inches overall, but we measure the threaded length so that there is no confusion about the length. We also make our own bolts and do not chrome plate the bolts that come with your cars.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Our 46mm wheel bolts are 3 inches overall, but we measure the threaded length so that there is no confusion about the length. We also make our own bolts and do not chrome plate the bolts that come with your cars.
Thanks, but I need 3" screw in STUDS not bolts

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am not getting any response to this so I am considering getting grade 8 threaded rod and making them.

Does anyone have another solution to my need for 3" screw in studs?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I am not getting any response to this so I am considering getting grade 8 threaded rod and making them.

Does anyone have another solution to my need for 3" screw in studs?

Thanks
Look at one of our Caymanclub Sponsors Welcome to Motordrive seats and you will find exactly what you desire..............

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Russ,
Yes, these are what I want as shown in the picture you posted. How do I order, and how much for 10 shipped me at 46403.
Thanks, Ricardo

·
Registered
9 Posts

I also need 3 inches of thread starting at the hub on my studs.

Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts