Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the late notice!

Wings and Wheels 2010 at Candlelight Farms Airport in New Milford

Airport Address: 5 Green Pond Rd, New Milford, CT 06776.

Event time: June 27th from 8am-4pm
Spectators are $10/person. Under 12 years of age free. Active Duty/ Reserves (with ID) free.

Show cars are $10/car and includes the driver and one passenger.

Show cars register at the field on the day of the event.
Field will open at 8:00 am and judging will begin around 10am.

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ctcayman will be at the Ferrari garage in Gaylordsville Sunday morning for those that want to caravan to the event. I'll post the time later today.

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I won't be able to make it this year. :( But, a group will be meeting @ Forza again in the morning, I'll get the exact time ASAP...

·
World's Foremost Authority
240 Posts
Anyone interested in meeting at the 684 Rest Stop?

CA

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Meeting at 9:30AM in the Forza Motorsports parking lot!

·
Registered
20 Posts
any plans to meet on 684 like we did last year, it was a nice drive and great show ! :burnout:
As it stands now, V-Man and I will meet at the I-684 rest stop between 8:30 and 9:00 a.m., then head directly to the event via back roads, where we can meet other members coming from different locales.

Penguin

·
Registered
446 Posts
hope some more folks will join Penguin and me at 684 stop tomorrow morn. last years show was great with many fantastic collector pieces !:burnout:

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Have fun guys. Be careful on Gage Rd, Rt. 37, etc. It's torn up with ongoing sewer replacement.

·
Registered
446 Posts
well I guess Penguin and I now hold the record for the smallest nor'easter gathering ever at the 684 rest stop ;) seemed kind of odd this morning pulling up and seeing only 1 cayman waiting there, Joe and I waited till almost 9:30 to see if there were any stragglers, but no luck. a big thank you to Joe for leading me on a great back road drive to the show, can't get enough of those Conn. backroads and small towns, just beautiful. the show had amazing stuff once again and we met up with Scott and John from Conn. and Mr. and Mrs. Captain audio. after the show we all headed to Tuckers for a nice lunch and some A/C, it was alittle warm out there. a fun day ! we missed the gang ! :) jim

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice to hear that everyone met up at the show!

I hoped everyone talked about coming out to Lancaster, PA in Aug... ;)

·
World's Foremost Authority
240 Posts
Nice to hear that everyone met up at the show!

I hoped everyone talked about coming out to Lancaster, PA in Aug... ;)
As always we enjoyed the company of the Planet-Niners.

CTCayman and I talked about doing a charity event for Ronald McDonald House at Lime Rock this Autumn. I think the BMW crowd would also be interested in particpating, Maybe the record of the most Caymans could finally be broken.

CA

1 - 16 of 16 Posts