Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a set of 4 17" wheels for a 2008 Boxster. I want to mount some snow tires on them. Any ideas where to get some reasonable knockoffs? And will they fit?

·
Boxster Enthusiast
76 Posts
I have 17's on my Boxster with recent rear PS2's that I would be willing to trade. I am looking for 18" Boxster II wheels. If I could find these, I would offer you my 17's.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have 17's on my Boxster with recent rear PS2's that I would be willing to trade. I am looking for 18" Boxster II wheels. If I could find these, I would offer you my 17's.
Let me know when you want to sell themand what you want!

·
Boxster Enthusiast
76 Posts
I will be willing to sell them as soon as I find the Boxster II's. I'm looking to get around a grand maybe a bit more with the current tires. Depends on what the new wheels and tires I'm looking for run me.

Your looking at them for snow tires, right? So that should give me some time. I'll keep you appraised of my progress.

Thanks.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Next week I will have a set of brand spanking new Cayman S II 18's with PS2 tires for sale with less than 700 miles on them. I am expecting my 19" Sport Designs to come in Wednesday.

Anyone interested? Reasonable price?

Did not mean to hijack the thread, only throwing it out there as a possible trade for someone so everyone can be happy.

Will post in classifieds as soon as I have my 19s.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts