Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

901 - 920 of 956 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Yesterday after walking the dog I decided it was a good morning to wash the car, I usually do it in the evening after the sun drops a bit but it was still cool out and is was dusty from the car show on Sunday... Seriously it was disgusting! ;)

Anyway I also took some pictures before I washed it, the sun was low on the horizon and the way it illuminates the metallic finish is unlike any other time of the day, I hope it captured another hue of the Dark Metallic Blue.

Love the Boxter with the top down, nothing looks finer. But with the top up, I really don't like it. Main reason I got a Cayman instead. To each his own.

·
Registered
5,441 Posts
Yesterday after walking the dog I decided it was a good morning to wash the car, I usually do it in the evening after the sun drops a bit but it was still cool out and is was dusty from the car show on Sunday... Seriously it was disgusting! ;)

Anyway I also took some pictures before I washed it, the sun was low on the horizon and the way it illuminates the metallic finish is unlike any other time of the day, I hope it captured another hue of the Dark Metallic Blue.

Love the Boxter with the top down, nothing looks finer. But with the top up, I really don't like it. Main reason I got a Cayman instead. To each his own.
Thanks! I just focus on this part of the reply... ;)

·
Registered
180 Posts
After a chilly week, the temp got up to about 50F today and a I went for a drive with a buddy. He took his 997 Turbo and I took the Cayman out.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Tried to post pics of my new 981 Boxster since I joined way back about 3 hours ago. Keep getting error message. Tried everything. I've "smallered" 'em with paint and still won't take 'em. I give up Seems like the AVATAR worked, though. I've had no problems posting pics of my drum kit on drummers forum, pics of my boat on Pathfinder forum. ...Or other forums that I'm a member of. Thought I'd never ever own a Porsche. Then, two weeks ago, my wife said, "Lets make it happen...Just find one you like and make sure it's one I'll like too... and go buy it"! ...So I did. But I cannot post pics of it.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Upload them to an external site (I use flikr) then post them using image tags.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Tried to post pics of my new 981 Boxster since I joined way back about 3 hours ago. Keep getting error message. Tried everything. I've "smallered" 'em with paint and still won't take 'em. I give up Seems like the AVATAR worked, though. I've had no problems posting pics of my drum kit on drummers forum, pics of my boat on Pathfinder forum. ...Or other forums that I'm a member of. Thought I'd never ever own a Porsche. Then, two weeks ago, my wife said, "Lets make it happen...Just find one you like and make sure it's one I'll like too... and go buy it"! ...So I did. But I cannot post pics of it.
A lot of people, including me use free hosting sties like Imgur.com I only use it for stuff like this and not personal family photos.

Once you upload your pics, go back to your Imgur photo album. Select the photo you want to post. You'll see selections on the right hand side. Go to the selection that says Linked BBCode and click the copy button next to it. Now all you do is right click your mouse and paste it into your P-9 message and you'll have full-sized photos. I think the one that says BBCode will also work for this forum.

·
Registered
20 Posts
2014 Cayman S, HRE FF01 wheels, 3M matte black hood and roof wrap (originally only did wrap for little extra protection but ended up liking it with wheels)

Attachments

901 - 920 of 956 Posts