Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are only 100 in the county but I know someone has to have one and they’ve been thinking of parting with. Contact me if this describes you. Tough car to find.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I understand your dilemma. It took me over a year to find mine. They do not come up for sale often. Had mine for about 3yrs and it's a keeper.
Best of luck in your search.
P.s. I saw a green 08 Sport Limited for sale on the internet at a dealer in Iowa a few weeks back.
Have you searched nationwide?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I understand your dilemma. It took me over a year to find mine. They do not come up for sale often. Had mine for about 3yrs and it's a keeper.
P.s. I saw a green 08 Sport Limited for sale on the internet at a dealer in Iowa a few weeks back.
Yeah I’ve noticed that they are very few and far between.

I did see that car. They aren’t willing to work with me though and that car doesn’t have sports seats which seems strange for an S Sport.

I search nationwide all the time. I’m sure something will come up. Seems like the perfect car.

·
Registered
15 Posts
No problem, good luck! She’s beautiful.... don’t like “look at me” colors myself, but I’d make an exception here, that orange looks great with the black accents. Carbon sport seats to boot, she’s nicely optioned.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No problem, good luck! She’s beautiful.... don’t like “look at me” colors myself, but I’d make an exception here, that orange looks great with the black accents. Carbon sport seats to boot, she’s nicely optioned.
Too true. Ever sat in Sport buckets? Are they very comfortable?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have not.... I imagine the are comfortable albeit a bit more sung fit. Possibly a little harder to get into and out of as well. Behind the wheel, for you, is probably the best seat to have. Plus when you pull it forward, that beautiful carbon fiber is on display.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have not.... I imagine the are comfortable albeit a bit more sung fit. Possibly a little harder to get into and out of as well. Behind the wheel, for you, is probably the best seat to have. Plus when you pull it forward, that beautiful carbon fiber is on display.
Hopefully that is the case. It would be nice to sit in them to find out.

·
Registered
15 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Then there's this one all the way over in Iowa
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...earchRadius=0&makeCode1=POR&modelCode1=CAYMAN
I am familiar with this car. It doesn?t have sports seats though. The orange car might be sold. I called to try to make a deposit on it yesterday.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Going to have to check up on the green car in Iowa. Looks good. Will report back

·
Incurable Gearhead
1,007 Posts
The Iowa Car is no longer shown as available. This is a lesson I learned many years ago when shopping for my my 987.2 CS. There just aren’t that many nice 987s available for purchase, let alone something like a Sport. Especially if you like interesting colors, as opposed to the usual silver & black cars. Gotta have the money waiting and be willing to travel for the right car. Good luck in your hunts!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Boys - this one looks right. Check out a couple live pics ...

Bucknutt - forgive me I'd been looking for a while too.

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice. Did you buy it? It?s showing not available for sale now.
Yes. Made an offer. They countered. All done now. Should have details for you guys in a couple days.
Awesome! I?m happy you ended up with it. If you don?t mind, pm me the details. I spoke to them about buying it and there was an offer they absolutely would not take.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.