Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... first of all I would like to give a big ups to Mike Levitas and TPC for giving Cayman enthusiasts all around the world an incredible turbo system. I myself do not own a cayman yet. I am getting married next month and that's where my priorities are :)

So for a guy like me who is on this site 24/7 lusting about a Turbo Cayman s one day.............Where art thou videos?

The cayman s is such an awesome car and even more awesomener ;) with a turbo and it needs to be shown through some nice vide clips. I just love watching mikes "hooligan" test drive clips! :cheers:

Richie

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
k6gix said:
HassaanAbdeen I know your with me on this one!
You bet! I subscribed to your thread immediately the minute you posted it.

I am afraid TPC team are a group of all old experts; in need for young blood to promote their masterpiece products properly! But after all, let's not forget Porsche owners are mainly "old" too... ;)

Oops... I'm afraid I'll get blocked from this forum for saying that :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
wow... old experts :) Luckily we have clients that are out being hooligans for us. We always attempt to adhere to local laws as much as possible so doing such things on a public road is out of the question.

we should have some interesting video after we get this boxster here in the next day or so.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.