Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Autocross season is almost here and I need to replace my stock Porsche break pads on my cayman 987 as well as replace the oil and break fluid. Where is a good place to buy these items? I figure I would stick with the recommended brands Porsche recommends in the manual. I plan on working on my own car with help from other pca members who have experience. Any words of wisdom are welcome.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Autocross season is almost here and I need to replace my stock Porsche break pads on my cayman 987 as well as replace the oil and break fluid. Where is a good place to buy these items? I figure I would stick with the recommended brands Porsche recommends in the manual. I plan on working on my own car with help from other pca members who have experience. Any words of wisdom are welcome.
I've used PelicanParts to source those types of parts in the past. You can order the Textar pads/rotors etc as they are the OEM for Porsche for those parts.

·
Senior Porsche Financier
733 Posts
Seconding the vote

I like pelicanparts.com -- they'll show you the porsche branded pads and rotors (if you really need them in their Porsche box) -- right next to the same parts from the companies that actually supply those parts to Porsche. That Porsche box is really expensive.

One suggestion, if you're playing with their site building orders, clearing your cart, watch that the shipping charges revert back down -- I've seen them retained when the next order was built. Cookies or something ...

My 0.00002 -PM.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts