Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok basically i've scoured google and every car store around... haven't gone to the dealer because it's too far away from me. suncoast charges a lot in shipping.

anybody know where to pick up the front turn signal bulbs for a decent price? is there an alternative in the US?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Can try fcp euro as well

Or find a nice p9 member who lives near a dealer to buy you one and ship at cost haha.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I use the following turn signal bulbs in my 2006 Boxster S: Philips Silver Vision PY21W Indicator Bulbs (Twin) | PowerBulbs. This appears to be the lowest price, but may take some time to ship to the USA. Another source is the following company on e-bay: Philips Silver Vision PY21W Pair | eBay. They are a little more from this firm, but may arrive sooner.

I like that the Phillips PY21W Silver Vision bulbs remove the "egg yolk" effect from the car, but throw approximately the same light as the OEM amber bulbs. Cheap e-bay "silver coated" bulbs throw much less light than the OEM bulbs in my experience, so I avoid them.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
I carry the bulbs for locals..how much is shipping? It should not be more than 5-10 dollars..it is bulky..but your local pep boys should have the bulbs..

lemon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts