Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The moment I'm done with my bumper upgrades, bought backup sensors kit and was ready to order the diffuser - turns out Schnellauto is sold out of them :(

Anybody knows a dealer who can get one/has one in reasonable time/money?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Suncoast has them - though I'm not sure if you consider $400 "reasonable" or not.

·
Vendor
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Banned
2,307 Posts
can you wait .. 5 days. i got another shipment in 5 days.. ill call you on the phone if need be.. it might be here even sooner.. stupid boat is already off shore..

Lemon

·
Vendor
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
But you said September!

·
Registered
226 Posts
The moment I'm done with my bumper upgrades, bought backup sensors kit and was ready to order the diffuser - turns out Schnellauto is sold out of them :(

Anybody knows a dealer who can get one/has one in reasonable time/money?
Which sensors did you get?

·
Vendor
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
226 Posts
I'd like to know which sensors will fit in the holes in the diffuser before I buy... can't seem to find much information short of the Audiovox ones... They call for a hole to be drilled 1mm bigger than the holes, if I recall correctly, but wonder if they will fit without the sleeves.

Alternatively, I wonder if these sensors all work the same and are interchangeable, because if they are, one could probably just wire up the OEM Porsche sensors to one of the beeper units and be done with it...hmmmm

·
Vendor
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yesss!......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts