Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm preparing for tracking my new 991 in the next couple months, and now that suncoast has braided brake lines in, I want to get some better brake fluid in there before I hit the track. Is Motul the best option? What's the difference between 600 and 660? How much do I need?

·
Registered
415 Posts
RBF600 is good fluid, 660 may not provide any benefits above 600 (read into that what you like).

We use Prospeed RS683 in most cars that see the track but have had good results with RBF600 in the past as well.

ATE Super Blue/Gold is not really much of an upgrade. Great street fluid but does not perform well for us on the track compared to other options.

Cheers

·
Registered
906 Posts
I agree with everything Jeff said. Had good luck with Motul RBF600 in my last car. ATE Super Blue boiled after 3 laps:helpme: in my Cayman. Switched to ProSpeed & I'm happy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I use Motul 660, it has never let me down. I do bleed after every weekend event.

I did use 600 once because my local shop couldn't find the 660, and I couldn't tell the difference. Although, I have to admit I keep buying and using 660.

Hope you enjoy your car with the better fluid.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts