Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!

Which color car, with which wheels?

• Crayon with dark matte Carrera Classic wheels

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • GT Silver with silver 911 Turbo wheels

Votes: 5 45.5%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Look up a recent Porsche, say a 2016 Cayman, and go through the motions of obtaining its free valuation from a site like kbb or Edmunds. One of the pages will ask about colors, and usually the most popular colors are on top. So if one of your choices has broad appeal and the other doesn't, then that could affect your resale value.

I'd choose the 19" Boxster S wheels. I think the thinner spokes look more elegant than the Cayman wheels, but that's just my opinion. HOWEVER, go for 19", not 20." That will give you many more tires choices.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Look up a recent Porsche, say a 2016 Cayman, and go through the motions of obtaining its free valuation from a site like kbb or Edmunds. One of the pages will ask about colors, and usually the most popular colors are on top. So if one of your choices has broad appeal and the other doesn't, then that could affect your resale value.

I'd choose the 19" Boxster S wheels. I think the thinner spokes look more elegant than the Cayman wheels, but that's just my opinion. HOWEVER, go for 19", not 20." That will give you many more tires choices.
19" isn't an option on the GTS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.