Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
It’s baffling… the demographic in the pic seems very unlikely to be a 911 owner, let alone a classic 911 owner…

And “streetwear”…this is not likely to appeal to the old men in the 911 demographic.

It’s kind of comical actually. Looks like SNL skit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not to mention they can't drive stick...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Crazy thing is so many people live in apartments and park on the street. They can never go EV without EV plugs for every street and parking lot in the country. That kind of infrastructure might happen over the next 50 years. ICE will be around for awhile and EVs will be for the rich for sometime. Need something like 35 lithium factories a year to try to replace ICE. Just don’t see it happening. I am holding out for synthetic fuel and keeping my ICE forever. Porsche selling electric as well, right now the cheapest is 80k so doubt the young people can afford, unless maybe your living with your parents.
The trillion dollar petroleum industry is not going to roll over and play dead in leu of electric cars. This whole global warming thing is bullshit. But as usual the public believes the crap they see on television.

·
Registered
2013 2.7L PDK Boxter
75 Posts
To me, it's hard to deny the science of climate change. It's evident day to day just stepping outside your house. And the quicker that we get creating the infrastructure, the better off we'll be. Things like my states treasury bursting at the seams and not being utilized, irritates the heck out of me. As stated above, oil will not disappear, but it will be much less available. IMO.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts