Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Working with dealer on order I have spec'd with leather. My question is what do the upper door panels look like if you delete the alcantera pkg and go with leather. Are the top pieces by windows rounded or have stitching same as with the alcantera interior?

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Working with dealer on order I have spec'd with leather. My question is what do the upper door panels look like if you delete the alcantera pkg and go with leather. Are the top pieces by windows rounded or have stitching same as with the alcantera interior?
Still got stitching. Mine's two-tone so you can see it clearly. Two-tone or not though, they're stitched the same. Remember that when you switch to leather, you get FULL leather so if you've seen them without stitching that's probably the base or partial leather interior.

Interior.jpg

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Still got stitching. Mine's two-tone so you can see it clearly. Two-tone or not though, they're stitched the same. Remember that when you switch to leather, you get FULL leather so if you've seen them without stitching that's probably the base or partial leather interior.
Ditto. What color are you considering?
I have the same interior as Weasel. If I were to do it again I'd probably get black carpet to minimize maintenance. It isn't in the config as an option but your SA has extra options end consumers usually don't know about, like this.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the same interior as Weasel. If I were to do it again I'd probably get black carpet to minimize maintenance. It isn't in the config as an option but your SA has extra options end consumers usually don't know about, like this.
on config seleted black leather. Shows no additional charge and deletion of alcantera. I just hope it gives me the upper door in stitched leather a s your two tone. I wanted agate/pebble but porsch says not avail.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Chalk up another with full leather. Amber orange/agate grey representing!

Mine has has two tone stitching as well,but in these photos it only shows clearly on the first shot.

·
Registered
737 Posts
on config seleted black leather. Shows no additional charge and deletion of alcantera. I just hope it gives me the upper door in stitched leather a s your two tone. I wanted agate/pebble but porsch says not avail.
With the leather interiors, you only get contrast coloured stitching if it's a two tone interior, which nowadays means getting black/Luxor beige, since all other combos have been discontinued. The other possible option is to select any interior you want and pay for the "z option" of selecting your own contrast stitching. I'm not sure if this is available on GTS models but it would look pretty cool.

·
Registered
82 Posts
hey dude i owned 3 boxsters before , and im waiting for my gts now , so i have a good experience in the interior of these cars . My last car was full leather inside and its very nice , but i have to admit the alcantara is way better , but dont choose the alcantara steering wheel , As well u can choose to colour your side and center console and instruments dials with red , yellow , luxor beige ... so like this u will have the middle of the seats with alcantara only , so there is a lot of options , for me i wanted the interior to be a mix of black leather , alcantara and racing yellow .

·
Registered
146 Posts
Recently placed my CGTS order with Black/Luxor. There USED to be a Z option for Black Carpet but it is no longer in the system.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts