Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

Are you tired of seeing duplicate polls about age?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are starting to see the same polls show up multiple times now. It would be nice if before you started a poll, you did a thorough search to see if a previous poll has been created. We now have at least three polls about everyone's age.

Edited by - hsjb on 06/10/2006 9:54:37 PM

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Voting yes, on being tired of proverbial cynics who have nothing better to do then cause a ruckus over something so small.
Yes, a pebble in a landslide is small. And thank you so much for showing your maturity by making a personal attack.

Edited by - hsjb on 06/10/2006 10:11:25 PM

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
agreed Russ.....even though i voted 'yes', we have to remember that lots of new members may not have forum experience and know to search for things just yet.... of course some people are just lazy. hopefully we never get to be like some of the snooty forums out there where you need to carry around a fire hose to put out all the 'flames'.

·
Administrator
34,485 Posts
Ok let's put an end to this topic then. Here is my suggestion, if someone creates a duplicate poll, please notify them as such and myself as such and I can delete the new poll and people can continue to use the prior one. Yes people should search first but sometimes they do and they don't use terms that find the prior poll or they are simply new and don't know how. I don't want to beat those people up, but rather educate them and help them move forward. I ask for patience and understanding on everyone's part.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.