·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the explanation?

·
Registered
299 Posts
It's like the secret menu at Starbucks, those that are aware of it can order it :)

Who knows, tons of things are missing from the configuration that you can order. Perhaps it was a clerical error or a miss on Porsche's part.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's like the secret menu at Starbucks, those that are aware of it can order it :)

Who knows, tons of things are missing from the configuration that you can order. Perhaps it was a clerical error or a miss on Porsche's part.
Hmm, my SA said that if it's not on the config you can't order it from the factory, did you get the 5mm spacers factory installed? If so how much?

·
Next Porsche: 2022 992 GT3
4,105 Posts
Hmm, my SA said that if it's not on the config you can't order it from the factory, did you get the 5mm spacers factory installed? If so how much?
That's not true. Look at all the Z options. :)

Reactions: Potsnu

·
Premium Member
5,836 Posts
I put the spacers on myself because it gives me a chance to wax the inside of my wheels.

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
I put the spacers on myself because it gives me a chance to wax the inside of my wheels.
That's my kind of OCD. Well done. :cheers:

Reactions: oksailor

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So...has anyone had the 5 mm spacers installed on their 981 at the factory...anyone...bueller?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So I've got it from 2 SA's now at 2 different dealerships that if it is not on the configurator then it cannot be factory ordered...anyone have anything (not necessarily spacers) put on at the factory that didn't show on the configurator?

·
PCA Member and DE Instructor
3,107 Posts
Buy them aftermarket and they'll be cheaper. Why pay the Porsche luxury tax? You won't be able to see the difference from the outside anyway.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Given the price of the OEM spacers, I can't imagine why anyone would actually want them to be honest.

·
Registered
5,482 Posts

·
Next Porsche: 2022 992 GT3
4,105 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
I like my RSS spacers; they're nicely made. I wanted a mild effect, so I only installed 7mm spacers at the rear. It now looks like it should have right from the factory. I would have bought the 5mm Porsche spacers, but the retailers I saw that carried them only sold the complete front and rear kit.

·
Registered
603 Posts
They are in the Tequipment brochure, but it does state that they are not for 20" wheels (which I think is a new restriction). You can order them, but may be now they are a dealer fitted option.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts